Sunday, February 3, 2008

My New Computer

So somehow the computer I had before my mission dissapeared. My memory on it is very vauge, I cringe to think I may have actually discarded of it with the assumption technology was going jump so greatly it would be obsolete upon my return and a new computer would come out of no where. Either that or someone through it away in the last two years, I really cant remember.

So this has left me computerless for the last 5 months. When I was living at Maria's it did not bother me as much because I could always use hers.

In my new apartment I felt very handicapped. It was like it wasn't a true home because I could not do everything I needed.

I have been periodically browsing the laptop market with the idea I would buy one eventually. One of these instances I found myself spending way too much time when I should have been studying, so I decided I could not do it any longer and I spent a couple more hours studying the various models and finally came to a conclusion I could live with and afford. Here it is

HP - Pavilion Laptop with AMD Turion™ 64 X2
Model: dv6736nr SKU: 8676391
AMD Turion™ 64 X2 mobile technology TL-60; 2GB DDR2 memory; DL DVD±RW/CD-RW drive; LightScribe labeling; 15.4" widescreen; 250GB hard drive; built-in Web cam; Windows Vista Home Premium

No comments: