Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Most of you wont like this post, sorry

Well it is my bedtime pretty soon but I just wanted to say a few things before I forget them and go another couple of months without updating my blog. Firstly, I would like to explain why I haven’t been updating my blog very often. It is most certainly rooted in the fact that I don’t exactly lead the life that inspires interesting things to write about, or that provides much extra time. I work at an engineering firm and I tend to plan on working about 11 hours a day. Some days like today and yesterday I get busy and lose track of time and end up working closer to 13 hours. I really need to work less and work on my independent study class, but oddly enough I don’t make very much money studying statistics so it is hard to make time for that. Actually I just got a threat from the Civil Engineering department that if I don’t finish that class by Aug 14th then they will drop me from my class that I am registered for that requires statistics.

Well anyways, one thing that I would enjoy writing about is the upcoming presidential election. I can’t say I can think of any readers of my blog that are terribly interested in my political opinions, I think most of them are just reading with the thought that if actually do go on a date, I may mention it here (ie Mom, Maria, Katie, Whitney). So with the risk of loosing my entire readership, I am planning on writing about the one area that I actually agree with Barak Obama nearly 100 percent on, and I am pretty excited about it to be perfectly honest.

11 comments:

Classicphotos said...

Ok what?????? We need to talk did I understand you??? I am sure I did not, I will call you in the morning Mister. You may very well be in big huge trouble!!! Who have you been talking to??? Not sure how to end this. MOM

Maria said...

a post about a future post.... that is so you marc... well I will wait patiently in anticipation!

Whitney Bennett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Classicphotos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paul/Heather said...

I have to agree with Cheryl.
Marc- I know I have not spoke to you in awhile...but you come from a bright family...I hope your Obama comment is not true. I will prefer to take it as dry humor. (can you have a temple rec when you support Obama?) J/K- but its a thought.
~heather martz (miller)

Whitney Bennett said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Classicphotos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

you guys are all insane. who cares. seriously. lets stop commenting back and forth.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Classicphotos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
marc said...

Oh wow I had no Idea there had been so many comments. I suppose I should do what Maria said and make it so it tells me when someone posts something. Well I just posted something that will hopefully clear up everyones concerns about my position. I really wish there was not so much derogatory speak. When I get some time I am going to delete some of those comments.